Hesitations + creations.

This will be the place where I post pictures and information about the things that I love creating, making, and doing. 


A bit about me:
(photo by Chris Janzen, Christmas 2011)


I'm a student. I'm a wife. I'm a daughter and a sister and an aunt. I sing and write music about love and nature and the sweet things in life. I sometimes paint, often draw, and am always working on some sort of project. I'm domestic (but I don't wash dishes). I bake, sew, cook, crochet, and have a soft spot for photography.
My greatest inspirator is my Icelandic Amma who lives in a little town, southwest of the city, and taught me most of what I know about baking, sewing, and crocheting. Here is a picture of the lovely lady:

(Photo by Krista Janzen, Summer 2009)

Ultimately, I am always learning new things and trying to improve on old ideas. Here are some past projects:

A quilt I made for my new nephew Woeden James. I didn't know he was going to be a boy but picked the colours based on what Annaka and Cal (parents) would like and it just happened to work out. The back is navy blue flannel and the trim is brown satin. 



Sour-cream sugar cookies made with my bestie:

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 pictures = 2000 words?